Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween and Such

My baby celebrated his first Halloween this week...by "celebrated" I mean he wore a candy corn onesie and helped mom hand out candy to the neighborhood kids.  He sure was cute!
"Why, yes, I think I will have a piece."

I think he's definitely looking forward to dressing up and trick-or-treating next year.
We also had our first frosts of the season, which resulted in some pretty chilly morning walks.  Caleb decided he would combat the cold by hibernating.
Checker has warmed up pretty well to Caleb.  Either that or I think he wants Tony to feed him a bottle...
Back in August, Caleb received the cutest little camouflage onesie at a shower, and he's finally big enough to wear it.  The only problem:  now we can't find our baby. :)
Can you help us find our camouflaged baby?
This last picture was taken a few weeks ago, and it really makes me laugh.  This is totally one of those pictures that we'll have to show to Caleb's girlfriend one day when she comes to visit...
I don't think he was too happy about the hat, but isn't he cute anyways?




No comments:

Post a Comment