Monday, February 24, 2014

Tales from the Crib

We have one of those fancy monitors where not only can you hear what's going on
inside baby's room but you can also see what shenanigans baby is up to.  It's nice being able to check in on him without having to open his door and risk waking him, but many times, we also get a laugh at what we see. Here are a few of my favorites:
The "Roller Coaster Ride":
 The "Walk Like an Egyptian":
The "Bear Head" (my personal favorite):
Our baby has morphed into a bear baby!
I know how ridiculous it sounds, but I have come to believe that this monitor not only transmits information for us to see but it somehow also sends sights and sounds from our end back to Caleb's room.  All too often, this is what I see:
The "Mom Stop Taking Pictures of the Monitor and Come Get Me":

Needless to say, I am always now very careful not to be too loud around the  monitor and not to shake it or move it a lot, and I never, never look at it for more than three seconds at a time.  Trust me on this one.  For some reason which I can't explain, doing any of those things always results in waking the baby.  Am I just crazy or has anyone else had this experience, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment