Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sprinkle Surprise

I know I'm loved and that my babies are too.  Do you want to know how I am so sure of this?  Well, this afternoon I was given a surprise "sprinkle" (like a shower but on a smaller scale when it's your second (and third) baby) by my wonderful family.  When we got home from church, they started arriving at my house, bearing food, drinks, flowers, balloons, and gifts.  They had it all covered so that I wouldn't have to worry about anything - or even leave the comfort of my own home! 
 I was clearly surprised - I'm still wearing my flip flops that I wear around the house, which obviously do not match my outfit!


 Feeling the babies move:





Before they left, they cleaned up the mess - leaving me only leftovers, gifts for our babies, happy memories, and the feeling that I am loved and cherished. 
They clearly can't wait to meet you, Wren and Judson, but I can't wait for you to meet them - this wonderful family that you are being born into.

No comments:

Post a Comment