Thursday, September 14, 2017

Super Stars


So my wonderful in-laws said they wanted to take all three kids to their house to spend a few nights today...What?! I may have been a little more excited than I should have been.  I instantly swore of all cooking for the next 48 hours and started listing all the things I could accomplish. 
And then I proceeded to miss them terribly and to stare longingly at all the pictures of them in my phone. That wasn't on the to-do-list.
So why not kill two birds with one stone and finally make a blog post with all my random pictures of late (which was actually on the to-do-list) while admiring my oh-so-adorable children?  So without further ado, here are my three little super stars...


Please pardon the silver and pink shoes...Wren's shoes were apparently the only shoes close at hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment