Sunday, July 14, 2019

Happy Campers

 This past week Wren and Judson went to their first week of camp at the local outdoor YMCA.  They were just in the half day program, but it still made me nervous thinking of dropping my babies off somewhere where I would not be also, even for just a few hours.
Wren and Judson?  They weren't nervous at all.  Maybe it was all those times they saw Caleb being dropped off somewhere or maybe it was because they had each other, but they couldn't have been happier to be going to camp all by themselves.  I didn't see a tear or a sad glance back as we drove away...they may have seen a few of those things as I drove away (if they had been looking).
The week was a complete success though.  From playing on the playground to swimming in the pool to taking a boat ride on the lake, they had nothing but fun this week.  I think they're ready for the start of preschool in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment