Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Wren and Judson's First Day of Preschool

The day has finally arrived - it's the first day of preschool for Wren and Judson!  They were so excited this morning that we were all dressed and ready to go about an hour before we needed to be at school.


 Once at school, they just went right into their classroom and began to play.  They didn't even notice (or maybe didn't care?) when I left.



There were no tears from either the kids or their parental units.  That is, until I received a reminder from my phone of pictures taken three years ago today.  Just three short years ago my preschoolers were just little babies...

Oh how I love them!  And I am so proud of how well they did on their first official day of school.  By all accounts, it was a success (if you don't count mom getting a little emotional against me).


No comments:

Post a Comment